| Komatsu CARE is a service and advanced product support solution that can lower the cost of ownership of your equipment whether it is rented, leased or purchased. Komatsu CARE comes standard with all Tier 4 Interim and Final Construction sized equipment. Complimentary Factory Scheduled maintenance is provided for the first 3 years or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first. Planned maintenance is performed at 500 hour service intervals for most products, and includes:|
Komatsu CARE also includes two complimentary Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF) exchanges within in the first 5 years / unlimited hours. Exchanges are provided at suggested intervals at 4,500 and 9,000 hours or unplanned intervals with pre-authorization from Komatsu. The exchange must be performed by an authorized Komatsu distributor.
Eligible models include all construction equipment with Tier 4i or Tier 4 final up to the following sizes:
- Replacement of oils and fluid filters with genuine Komatsu parts
- Multi-point inspection
- Komatsu Oil and Wear Analysis Sampling (KOWA)
Services can be performed by any Komatsu distributor in the US and Canada.
- Articulated trucks up to and including HM400
- Dozers up to and including D155
- Excavators up to and including PC490
- Wheel Loaders up to and including WA500